thread title missing
[html]
Yay! I just had my psychology test a few days ago...that was Hell! D: But I got a 97%. :33 So all the studying was worth it, definitely.

She had never met another apothecary before, one that she could talk to and compare things with. So she just tried her hardest to be the best that she could be, to heal whoever came to her. Naniko had become interested in healing after finding Iskata's bag in the back of the den...after the mother had abandoned her the final time. There had been powders in the bag, and old dried leaves. A quick check in a textbook had helped her to identify them, and she researched their origins when she was bored.

"This way" She said, pointing to their left. "In...a cave? He says a cave. And sure you can come--I don't mind at all. If you don't mind coming. I mean...yes. I'd love you to be there." She made sure that the backpack was secure upon her shoulders before picking the bird up off of her head and tossing it into the air. It flew in the direction of their patient, peeping all the way.

They arrived at the cave, but she couldn't see anything. The magpie cocked its head, looking into the cave and then back out at them. She bit her lip a little, considering their options. "Sometimes they're scared when they're hurt...and this one's in the dark. I think we should go in..." Almost as soon as she'd finished saying that, though, there was movement from the cave. A large creature emerged, dragging a long piece of metal behind it. There were steel jaws attached to one of the beast's legs, and it dragged that one along the ground. That was what was making the sound.

"Oh my..." She swallowed. The black and white animal collapsed just as it reached the entrance of the cave, too spent to move any farther. "We're going to get this off of you" She told it, motioning for Kansas to come closer with her. "This is a badger, Kansas...and the thing on it's leg is an evil contraption. The humans used to put them out to catch animals. Even wolves. I'm surprised that one of them lasted this long...look, it's all rusty." But how could they get it off?
[/html]

Messages In This Thread