endpoint, line one
[html]

OOC: Whee fun ness stuff Big Grin

WC:349

He decided to take the time to get away from his sister, hoping for once she would keep out of trouble, he was sure she would… right? Yeah, she was tucked up reading some of the books she’d found, that girl could always find something to read. He wasn’t fond of the sea itself, but for some reason his feet took him straight there. It was a beautiful sight… as long as he wasn’t on a boat. He breathed in the salty air, and listened as the waves moved back and forth along the shore, and couldn’t help but feel calmed by everything. He smiled slightly, back where they lived, they did live near the ocean, but he usually kept away from it, since it was dangerous where he came from. Just then something caught his eye a bit of brown and gold along the white, and spotted the wolf that greeted them with Jac, she seemed rather unnerved by the king, but he didn’t want to get into her business. She seemed deep in thought at the moment and he wasn’t sure he should bother her, but with a flick of his tail he decided to at least get to know her more, considering she was a part of the pack. He walked up to her and bowed his head

”Hey, I remember you,”

He said rather sheepishly, he was not very good with greetings, and unlike his sister he was more wary, what she didn’t see, he did, and it’d gotten him in a few scrapes.

”I hope you don’t mind me being here, I needed to get away, and saw you here, figured I’d… get to know you? If you don’t want me here, I’ll leave”

He said, he felt so paranoid not sure if she was there to be alone, of coarse she probably was, not many come to the beach in the dead of winter. It was brittly cold for his own taste. He’d come from a much warmer region, and it’d been the first time he’d ever seen ice much less snow.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread