Magic in december (m)
[html]

ooc.. Needing sex lol <3

Ayita kissed him more with fever. She was ready to take this to as far as it was going to go. Running her hands over him she took note over every curve. The textures of his coat and the way it ran. She wasn't going to stop enjoying every once of him. Breaking the kiss she licked his neck she wanted to make him want her.
"Vigi I want to have you and I want to be with you." She said and then kissed his cheek.

She moved down two his chest as she nipped at it. Inhaling she was becoming intoxicated by him. She wanted to caress him as she ran her hands over him more as she lowered herself with her hands to his waist. nipping at the inside of his thighs she smiled. She could tell that she was turning him on. She moved closer and closer as she noticed his member. She gave a wicked smile as she licked it.

"Now now so excited I can't be that pretty." She mocked with a teasing smile. She looked at him and was so happy to be in this moment. Returning to her work she licked at him. Running her hands over him, hoping to find those spots she could always use to torment. She wanted to make him enjoy this she wanted to make everything special.

"..."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread