endpoint, line one
[html]

WC: 281

He looked at firefly for a second then back out to the endless ocean, shrugging when she mentioned proving Orins Sanity, well he couldn’t convince the world it didn’t matter to him, he knew her well enough to understand how she worked, and Firefly seemed to not really care much as it was. He was glad she did start talking though, the new voice on his ears was making him feel a little better about leaving home and coming with his sister, needless to say he’d have left anyway. But finding someone he could actually look up to seemed to make it all worth while. Upon her question he took his time answering, he already had it, but just thinking that their parents were gone, any family they had was scattered or unknown or gone as well, gave him a slight lump in his throat rendering him unable to speak.

”I’m all she’s got, I’ve got to protect her.”

He said not meeting his elders eyes. He knew just as well she was all he had, and he couldn’t bare losing her to something stupid she’d done.

”I don’t believe in everything she said, but… this beats back home, it was every wolf for himself. Nothing but chaos, so this is better than nothing.”

His eyes moved over to the sky where he saw some gulls fighting amongst themselves over something freshly caught. He hated thinking about where he use to be, he was now, and it was so far much better than he could have actually imagined, and he only believed it because he was experiencing it, which made him feel like he was actually dreaming at that moment.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread