go ahead and don't believe
[html]
ooc talk!: James made this sexy table <3

She walked outside,
Among the men,
Finding me,
Your last...

There was a few moments of silence as Daisuke had started to build up the fire again. I'm awake... the other male had told him after he had already started to build up the fire again, putting the logs on the embers and blowing on them to make them jump to the new wood that he just put down. "Well, good morning, sleepyhead." the male had spoken in reaction to his friend's conscious state. His tail wagged, and his left audit pricked towards his friend as he turned his golden head back to the other male. After another few long moments, Snake had said something else. Water the 'yote spoke to him. Of course he would need water, and this was why Daisuke had been emptying vodka bottles (by drinking the two bottles he emptied, since he didn't want to waste the drink) and he had filled the bottles back up with water. Daisuke blew on the fire a few more times before he saw the sparks jump onto the new logs and it started up again. The cave would be warm again as soon as the fire was really going.

Daisuke then jumped up to retrieve the two bottles of water. He had kept them separate from the other bottles so he knew which was which, and he grabbed the two bottles and walked back over to Snake. "I know these are vodka bottles, but I drank the vodka and put water in them, since I knew you would be thirsty when you woke up. " the male spoke to him and put the bottles next to him. "Do you need help getting up? I will help you, you know." only one audit was put on the other male, the other, flat against his skull, still giving him a problem when he had pulled it up. "I bet you're hungry too. I brought back some rabbits. Do you want me to cook them? Or would you like to eat it raw? Do you want to move closer to the fire, so you can get warmed up?" his tone was worried, and rushed, but also excited at the same time. He was happy that Snake had finally woken up. Daisuke's eyes were on his friend, and his tail was wagging gently against the air in the den. "I'm sorry I didn't keep the fire going before I left, I just didn't want you to catch on fire or anything." the male explained to the other, apologizing for the chill that was in the cave at the moment.

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread