Joining!
OOC: Sorry for the late post! Ijust edited the post :3 Should be alright. Thanks Marit <3 you rock <3 It's awesome to be doing an RP with you. ^^

Echo hadn’t seen his good friend for awhile, and did not remember his name. This made him feel a bit shy because he didn't want to dissapoint the red wolf. To him, the red wolf seemed like a brother, and he did not want to let such a close friend down. So resolve his depression, be paid closer attention to the red wolf's second question. He thought for a moment and then replied, “Thank you sir, I am an experienced fighter. I have fought an old enemy who tried to attack my long lost father’s territory before I left in search of you. I bring my fighting skills and I am also a very fast wolf. I am stealthy and if wounded, I sometimes use my speed to get out of a fight. I may prove to be a useful warrior. My father taught me well before he disappeared.” After saying all this, Echo was breathless and very hungry. But he was proud of his skills and he wanted to let such an important wolf know what an accomplished fighter and hunter he was. He was so confident that he was no longer shy or scared of the red wolf anymore. He continued with the second question, “I beg for forgiveness but... I have not seen my friend in awhile, and must have forgotten his name". After saying everything, Echo became very tired. He looked up a bit, and spotted an eagle. He looked towards the open plains and thought of these new lands as his new home. He was very thankful to the red wolf, and promised himself to always be by his side when he was needed.

Messages In This Thread