go ahead and don't believe
[html]
ooc talk!: James made this sexy table <3

I wanted freedom
Bound and restricted
I tried to give you up

But I'm addicted.

Yes, I know what happened the other male had started. Daisuke hadn't raised his gaze yet. He had kept his eyes on the guitar, and his fingers continued to play the song. He was on the fifth verse that had started out with his fingers on the D string, and at the seventh fret, then moved to the ninth fret, and repeated before it moved on to the A string, struck the fifth fret three times, the seventh fret two times, and then ninth once, back to seventh, and again to ninth. The fifth fret on the same string had been struck three times once again before moving to the seventh fret twice, and then the sixth, and ninth, both being struck once. His eyes were still on the guitar before the other male had continued. I was tired and hurting, so I went to sleep early. I forgot to call you. And then suddenly you were on the doorstep to the Landfill. I tried to get you to leave and you attacked me. the other male spoke to Daisuke. The islander slowed down, his eyes again rising up to the other male. His fingers stopped moving when it cam to the E string, in the middle of him striking the seventh fret. He didn't believe what the male was saying, and a frown had taken his facials. "But...I would never..." the male muttered to the other before the other had continued. I defended myself, but I did not want to hurt you. Which is why I'm like this. he had said to Daisuke. His left audit had fallen back on his head.

"....I...h-hurt you?" the male asked, his words studdering as he had tried to speak to the other male. He couldn't believe that he would do that, and not remember it. "I...I don't understand...I-I would never..." the male instinctively did the exact same thing he had the last time he was stressed out. His fingers had gone up to his bars that pierced his audits and he pulled down on both of them, even though the right one had hurt like a bitch. His eyes started to water a little bit. He sniffled lightly as he felt his emotions start to sink through his body. "S-Snake... I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean to hurt you! I really didn't mean to! I'm so sorry!" the male apologized while punishing himself by pulling on the tops of his audits. He didn't let tears fall though, his eyes fighting back tears. He wasn't allowed to cry. He knew he wasn't allowed to cry. "I'm sorry.." the male ended off with, his eyes not being able to rise to his friend.

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread