go ahead and don't believe
[html]
ooc talk!: James made this sexy table <3

I wanted freedom
Bound and restricted
I tried to give you up

But I'm addicted.

You did. the male had spoken to him. Daisuke flinched. You can check one of your blades; the clasp is cut on one, right? I did that, right before you caught me with the other one. He didn't need to check. He knew that the clasp had been cut. Daisuke didn't want to admit it, but he had to. The other had been oh-so brutally honest with him, and told him straight up about what had happened. The male sniffled again. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry Snake. I didn't mean to hurt you.." the male had put the guitar down on the cave floor and he had pulled his knees to his chest. His fingers were still on his bars that painfully throbbed now. The tears were still fought back. He wasn't allowed to cry. Not within the presence of another. He would just end up bottling it up, and then let it all go later, when he was alone. Daisuke did not look at his friend. He felt like he could not look at him. His gaze avoided the other, his eyes closed, his teeth clenching together to try and take away the pain he was feeling in his heart. This was his fault. He didn't know what to do to make it better.

I don't know what to do now. the male had spoken to him after the silence had dropped again between them. Daisuke was at a lost too. He didn't know what to do. "...." nothing had come from the lips of Daisuke, but his lips moved, as if he was speaking. His mouth worded the words "I'm sorry" several times, but he could not put a voice behind it. Silence had fallen once again, The only sound being of the fire crackling. His eyes opened finally and he got up with an idea that had popped within his head. He walked over to where he had put his broken blades and he had picked one of them up. The one that had been easily fixed. The other had been cut to where he would need a new clasp, but the other had just been disassembled. He had walked over to Snake, and placed the blade on his friends' lap. His blue gaze hadn't met his friends. He didn't think he'd ever be able to look at Snake in the eyes again. A frown was on his face, and his voice finally was able to voice itself once again. "Strike me. Hurt me like I hurt you." the male spoke, thinking that this was a way to justify what had happened. Daisuke's body was stiff, unlike it normally was, and he sat there in front of his friend, leaving himself completely vulnerable to the other male's attack that Daisuke had told him to perform.

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread