Magic in december (m)
[html]

300+ words. WotD: Coquerty (flirtation).

####Reluctantly, he released her breast and her hip as she pulled away from him again, moving down his body teasingly. The words she spoke were not needed in the least--Vigilante wanted her more than he could have imagined already, and her continued teasing only made the desire rise to an almost unbearable level. "God, Ayita, I do," he muttered, almost incoherently, fingers and nails digging into the bedspread as she made work of him with her tongue. The doggish man did not know how much more he could stand, but he wanted her. Vigilante had wanted her for too long, and now that the opportunity had come, he did not know how much more he could take. He didn't want to end this any time soon, but he wanted her, needed her more than anything else he could have imagined. He felt like this was everything he had been waiting for throughout his entire life: This moment, with this woman.

####The coquerty in her tone made him grin, hips bucking slightly in response to her swirling tongue. For her to suggest she was not that pretty, no matter the jest it was said in, was absolutely crazy. "You are fantastically gorgeous, and apparently very talented," he added, voice hitching over the second set of words. His hands pulled away from the bed, and he used one of his elbows to prop himself up, the other hand snaking down to reach her chin as he lifted her face, emerald eyes searching for the beautiful crystal blue of her. "I couldn't possibly want you any more than I already do," he growled lustily, voice low and deeper than it usually was. Never before had he wanted someone in the way that he wanted her right this moment, and the way that she was dragging this out was nearly killing him, but he did not know how their play of dominance and love would play out.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread