they crash around me
Awesome, thanks! And... I doubt I can, but I'll try. Tongue[html]
[ooc] and as you're falling down

[bic] could i hear you scream?
It may have been a mirage. Squinting, the hard-eyed Lykoi felt his lip lift in disgust at the golden furred shape: wolf.

He wanted nothing to do with them, but perhaps to eat them.

But nobody said there wasn't an advantage to be had. This put pause in him and, for a moment, Andrezej was not like himself; the bloodlust that almost permanently shifted through his veins like his own did to keep him alive, the hunger for killing that he could not satiate, disappeared almost momentarily as his scheming went to work. All his life he'd been planning, watching these things unfold before his eyes when they did not, in fact, happen at all. They would happen, of that he was certain, and he'd probably dreamt something akin to this, or been in a similar situation.

Oh, yes, he remembered. A Lykoi bitch and a golden furred male on a bridge. Momentarily, he mistook this approaching one, possible phantom notwithstanding, for Tamerlane.

He was close, though, after some time. Andre had been wrong; what he thought were tattoos were really countless lines of scars, and even though this wolf was equally as huge and equally as malicious looking, he definitely wasn't the aloof traveler. Andre was, in comparison, much stouter and smaller, not even fully grown yet but close, but even despite this obvious disadvantage, his eyes held nothing but murder.

Give me a good reason why I shouldn't stick it in your throat right now, wolf. A demand, not a question. Andre was probably going to be famous for those provocative requests of his, but he could care less what came of it; his sole purpose in life was to kill Gabriel, and all the Lykois that opposed that action, and turn Inferni on those who kept it from being a great clan.

They were like a tribe of coyotes biding their time, and he wanted to make a name for them. A true name, not one that dwindled into history as they stood around defending themselves.

Sometimes it was opposition that wrote the book.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread