My head gets so confused
[html]

you know its true!

Life was not always black and white, the grays as vibrant and different in shades as those mixed in her pelt. It was not always right or wrong, many situations thick with circumstance choices of a moment, whims. Good and bad were not just as blatant as their definition were written, but a mixture that could bee so muddled that the result showed so sign of one or the other. How was this different? How could there always be a single result of an emotion so grand and so complicated as love was? How could they all be destined for the same avenue? Anu found it impossible to not allow the gray, allow that shade that gave way to the circumstance and chance that love could be found in something other then the expected. She did not believe that it was a side that Cambria now played along; it was not a defining factor that was worn on her pelt. It was just another portion of the whole, a bit that could be placed along the rest of her wonderful kindhearted traits.

“You should tell them.” She spoke those words with a soft tone, not sure how willing she would be to confess this secret.
“When you’re ready, you should tell them.” That day might not be today, it might not be until Cambria found another to spend her life with. Or just when she was certain and confident in her feelings. No matter when, it was important that they know.

It was true that Anu was not one to run around, not allowing herself a moment of vulnerability without trusting who she was with. So much time had been spent between the moment she and Coli had met to when they had shared a physical connection. Yes, there were moments were Anu had been reckless with her heart. But those were rare, and she had felt the pain of those decisions. Anu would be devastated if Cambria was hurt in such a way. Her tone and words made it sound like it would be a search that would take her entire lifetime. Though Anu could not predict the future, she did not (would not!) believe that Cambi would not be able to find someone that would love her eternally.
“I am sure you will. You might be surprised by who it is. Coli had never been with anyone, and I don’t think she ever thought it would be me.” Anu admitted. Of course her beloved had not told Anu that she had been looking for something else, something like a male.

[/html]

300+

Messages In This Thread