they crash around me
[html]
[ooc] and as you're falling down
Sure thing; he'll definitely attack, but he'll probably back way off when he's hit, coward that he is.

[bic] could i hear you scream?
He didn't really comprehend anything that was said to him in that moment.

In fact, Skoll may well have been talking to a wall. He listened, but he didn't let any of the words mean anything to him.

Boy, bastard's got flyin' lips.

Lykoi. Of course. He was less of a coward than the rest of them. At least as far as his mind was concerned.

That guarantees anything? It wasn't much of a true question, but the deep sarcasm in his voice surely tipped off his lack of belief. I don't care if the rest of my fucking family turned tail and ran at the sight of you. Would suit 'em just as well. I'm not like them. I'm better.

So he believed.

His feet launched him before the thought of striking even crossed his mind. Even cunning as he was, he didn't have any fight experience in that form, and it led to complications. He didn't strike from the sides, but went head on, knife raised for the throat which he would, guaranteed, not even get close to hitting.

But at least he wouldn't have hidden like whatever cowardly sibling Skoll was referring to had.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread