So why do you feel like home
[html]

This thread is going towards the end -- would you be up for another after? Smile

Spirits, demons, angels. Conor had encountered similar conversation topics and was relatively open minded about such things. He knew that some kind of devil lived inside of his father. There were many beliefs out there and he could not help but wish that he knew more exactly what Pendzez spoke of. Spirits, the Spirits, he tilted his head and let his eyes drift for a moment. Open minded definitely.
”I believe there are more things out there than many of us acknowledge,” he replied as he looked back to the white man with the gentle mind.

Conor Soul dipped his muzzle when the older man again spoke and said what only was expected – this would take time. His heart’s pace picked up in speed, spreading the joy around with fuelled blood. A smile danced on the youth’s lips now, for this certainly seemed like an acceptance to train him. How he had missed those lessons that Cwmfen and even sometimes Onus had given him. It had not only helped him to understand his own body, but it had settled his mind and let him found peace much more easily. Conor did not know the toughness of the times ahead, but he knew his priorities and one of the roles he had chosen for himself in the future was the protector’s.
”Thank you, Pendzez. I pray I can be a student worthy of your teachings.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread