armed with nothing but a dotted line and
Cassius Art

[Image: CassAv.png] - by Meghann!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tables:

[html]

OOC: table code, image, and Filler © Jacoby! This table is for CASSIUS only. Steal, and I'll cut your face off.

------------------------------------------------------------

Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice.

I'm Cassius! It's a pleasure! Who may you be? I think I found the answer to my question I had earlier.. and now I turn from you and scat before I lose my possible answer!

[/html]

[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... stable.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: ©table code and image to jacoby: For cassius <3

Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice.

I'm Cassius! It's a pleasure! Who may you be? I think I found the answer to my question I had earlier.. and now I turn from you and scat before I lose my possible answer!

[/html]

[html]

ooc- Table by me!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Cassius! It's a pleasure! Who may you be?I think I found the answer to my question I had earlier.. and now I turn from you and scat before I lose my possible answer!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count:

[/html]

[html]
ooc- Table by me!

#b7184a/#43299b

[/html]

[html]
ooc - Table by me!

I'm Cassius! It's a pleasure! Who may you be?I think I found the answer to my question I had earlier.. and now I turn from you and scat before I lose my possible answer!

#00bdd3/#9f10fb

[/html]

[html]

ooc- Table by me!

Word Count:

[/html]

[html]

Table by Meghann!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla ut ipsum ut sem posuere adipiscing. Proin aliquam lectus diam, id dictum nunc. Maecenas in augue tortor, sed viverra libero. “Morbi urna eros,” facilisis id malesuada a, auctor eget est. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut neque nulla, dignissim ut viverra ac, vehicula vitae neque. Aenean vel libero a nibh luctus volutpat et sed ligula. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla ut ipsum ut sem posuere adipiscing. Proin aliquam lectus diam, id dictum nunc. Maecenas in augue tortor, sed viverra libero. “Morbi urna eros,” facilisis id malesuada a, auctor eget est. In hac habitasse platea dictumst.

Ut neque nulla, dignissim ut viverra ac, vehicula vitae neque. Aenean vel libero a nibh luctus volutpat et sed ligula. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla ut ipsum ut sem posuere adipiscing. Proin aliquam lectus diam, id dictum nunc. Maecenas in augue tortor, sed viverra libero. “Morbi urna eros,” facilisis id malesuada a, auctor eget est. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut neque nulla, dignissim ut viverra ac, vehicula vitae neque. Aenean vel libero a nibh luctus volutpat et sed ligula.

<style type="text/css">
.SpaceyCass b {font-weight:bold; color:#B18E31; letter-spacing:1px; }
.SpaceyCass-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#B18E31}
.SpaceyCass p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.SpaceyCass {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#151308; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... eyCass.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #B18E31; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#F9E4B6; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... iustab.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: Table by J! <3

[/html]

[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... abtime.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: Table by J!

[/html]

[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... tabhat.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

[/html]

[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... lasses.png); background-color:#9d9270; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

[/html]

[html]
ooc- Table by Sie!

[/html]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signatures:

[Image: cass.png]
by Sie!

[Image: CassSig.png]
by Meghann!

Messages In This Thread