Simply Being There
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... ader-1.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

Savina noticed that Ruri's eyes were completely blue, but that didn't really tip her off that the other female could not see. Cwmfen, one of Dahlia's leaders had eyes that were purely white and she could see just as well as anyone else. The Italian had never actually met anyone who was blind and so simple, telltale signs were lost on her. The collie woman seemed to be a perfectly competent and capable individual and so she did not suspect for one moment that she actually had a large handicap to overcome. At Ruri's show of respect Savina almost protested, but managed to kept her mouth shut. The woman still had not really gotten used to people outside of her pack placing her somewhat upon a pedestal. In Crimson Dreams the only time she wanted to see such physical displays of respect were from loners searching to join their ranks. She wasn't better than anyone else, but she knew that other leaders might be a bit more touchy about such things and that Ruri was only making sure not to offend.

It surprised her that the Miracles leader already seemed to know well the situations, aside from the fact that Princess was coming to live here. It did make explaining things easier though and it comforted her to know that the Chance girl would be cared for here by more than just Haven. "I do indeed. I wasn't aware that she had other acquaintances here, but I'm glad to hear that she does." It would certainly make the transition smoother for Princess. Savina couldn't help but chuckle at the idea that she was Haven's mother and shook her head as she responded. "Oh no, I'm not Haven's mother, though I have known him from the moment he took his first breath." The subject of Naniko was always touchy, but she managed to remain fairly unperturbed, not wanting to make Ruri feel bad. "His adopted mother, Anu, is still in Crimson Dreams and my second-in-command, however his birth mother left our ranks quite a few months ago. She now resides in Phoenix Valley. Don't worry about asking questions, it's only natural." The Marino would never get annoyed at anyone for asking a few questions.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread