whisper of the heart
[html]
wc: 334 // the she-hulk is scary! <3

Anu told her Crimson Dreams was like a family. Everyone was close-knit, they trusted each other, they looked out for each other. One had to open up and accept them, and they would do the same. It seemed foreign to the introverted female, though, difficult to trust easily. She wanted to... she just didn't know where to start.

Her blue eyes shyly met her commander's vivid emerald. The dark wolf had such a warm, friendly smile... Maybe Savina wasn't so scary after all, although she had such a confident grace about her, it was like she wasn't afraid of anything. Everything about her said dominance, a trueborn leader. Coli's gaze flickered, dropping back to the little branch betwixt her claws. They were such polar opposites. And somehow, Anu found middle ground between them.

"Ah... Yes, Madame Savina, all is well," she hurried to respond, dipping her head in another quick nod. She couldn't help her formality; it was an ingrained response, reinforced by Dahlians like Haku and Tokyo, who demanded respect and servility. And there was also a creeping sensation of shame - for what if her foolhardy flight to Crimson Dreams brought war to this new pack? Coli liked it here, she would be loathe to leave, but... if she was endangering her new packmates in any way...

"Is... there any news? Since the, um, meeting..." The timber wolf offered an apologetic half-smile, trying to keep her posture upright and presentable. She was anything but outgoing, but Anu wanted her to try and make friends, and that's what she would do. "Oh! Ah, I was supposed to tell you... Anselm conveys his greetings. He met me at the border several days ago, and told me to tell you... um, hello." She clamped her mouth shut, knowing she would just ramble further if she spoke again. Anselm had been nice to her, though. A little jumpy, perhaps, but that could be chalked up to being near Dahlia de Mai. She could relate to that.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread