Thou foster-child of silence and slow time.
[html]

The black female smiled, "Well then Endymion, it's been a real long while." yes, she enjoyed acting as the 'mysterious' type every once in a while. Wow, it had been a long time though. They were only puppies when they first met, she being one of Fatin's children well... she felt like Fatin's child but really Fatin just took her in and took care of her. He was one of Fatin's many sons. Revesque, she looked exactly like him now, and Merit and everyone probably looked like Fatin and Revesque, a little of both. She knew that some of them took the Acidic name as some had taken the Kali name, which she thought was awesome because the Acidic name would still live on even though her father was no longer there. Remedy promised herself, she'd make the Acidic name live forever. "I've changed a lot, and you'll probably remember me..." she paused and looked around, it was oh so good to be home, "It's me... Remedy Acidic." staring at Endymion Russo, he had changed a lot in looks as well because everyone grows up at some point.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread