Shake My Shadow
[html]

Word Count: --

Semyon nodded at Minos' blunt statement. The presence of coyotes seemed to be the main conflict in these parts, and while the warrior found it strange, he did understand. Each area had their own battles and wars. The individuals here seemed less cultured than his own homelands. Having come from a coastal city, where travelers from other worlds arrived from time to time, they had developed a culture that was vastly different from the one he saw here. The travelers brought knowledge on advanced buildings and things that moved of their own accord without being alive, and naturally anyone who saw this wanted a piece. But this had not spread to these parts, and so their conflicts were less sophisticated, but not very different at the core. It all aimed at destroying that which was in one's way, if it was good or bad. Semyon served one side without knowing which was the good one, and he was happy to do this. His presence would not change anything, so he might as well profit from it. "I'm sure we'll get an opportunity, both of us." He paused, uncertain whether he should let Minos on to his plan. He didn't indent to bring anyone along, but somehow he didn't think Minos would ask to join him. "I hope to spy on them, maybe one of the coming nights, and perhaps capture one of them. I believe this might please Haku." Until this pack's leader was satisfied with his work, Semyon could not leave. He might as well go for the grand prize immediately.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread