Shake My Shadow
[html]

Word Count: --

His words could perhaps be seen as bragging, but he did not have this intention. He never did try to impress anyone, unless they could be of profit to him. Sure, this one could be useful, but a successful attack on Inferni was all the more impressive to Haku if he did it alone. The chocolate Rosen was the only one he needed to impress here, and then he could be on his way again. He nodded to Minos' question; this was the whole point. But when the other male asked his next question, Semyon gave a wicked grin. Rarely did he express himself like this, but if there was one thing in life he did not doubt, it was his ability to defend himself, especially from a smaller species. "I doubt they will notice me before I want them to." A good warrior was a good stalker in lands such as these. With his sling as his weapon, he was confident that no lone coyote could deprive him of the pleasure of killing it. "How about you? Have you battled for your pack yet?" It was always interesting to see how the unity of one pack was organized, compared to the other. Semyon suspected that in this pack, it was simply the dominance of their leader that kept them in the lines he wanted them to be in. During their encounter at the borders, the warrior could not have failed to notice the way which the others behaved around him.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread