A valuable lesson
[html]
"Well I'll remember that...next time." Aro replied with another embarrassed giggle and a wince at his own stench. The pup really had leaped before he looked, and now he was beginning to see the problems of not thinking about his actions. this wasn't going to stop him from doing things such as ditching his parents to go explore or things such as encountering strangers, but this certainly taught him a lesson about small animals; the black-and-white ones are mean.

Aro's head perked up when he heard two names he had never heard of in his life, and he cocked his head in a confused manner. "Savina? Echo? No, those aren't my parents!" He corrected her with an amused laugh. "what're you, stupid? No, I am the son of Ghita Marino and the best fighter around Jazper Rhiannon-Knight!" He then got into a mock fighting stance before strafing Flayra, nipping at her paws playfully. "You say you've been here for a while? Then how come I've never seen ya?"
<style>
.aro-table p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.aro-table b {color:#000000;}
.aro-table {width: 400px; border: 1px solid #000000; background-color: #686952; background-image: url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... _table.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom: 200px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: #D1D9AD; text-align: justify; }</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread