New Letters
300+
[html]

Hope this is good enough!

Anann stepped into the small room with Heath. The buttons on the wall caught her attention. Reaching out and poking one, she laughed. They put these things everywhere, and I have yet to find one that still does anything. She found these buttons to be a curiosity. It was the same with the frequency with which they could be found. Of coarse, they were fun to push and wonder what they once did. Stepping back out of the small room, Anann looked towards the large front door. "What do you say we get out of here and check out that Castle!" They had pretty much scoped out the common areas already and Anann didn't feel like poking around the rooms. Occupied or not, she just didn't feel right about it.

Anann hoped to make these lands home. In due time. While she had come from a large pack of many, she had always been seen as something different. Something special, seen for what her mother had been and what she was suppose to be. So she had found the life of a rogue in the past few months a nice respite. Even in the harsh weather and she had not been truly alone either. "I'd be proud to call these lands home, but until I meet your king, I cannot say for sure. That day is not today," She said with a sly grin. A couple weeks, a month maybe and she would seek out this king. She wanted time to become comfortable with the area she found herself in first. It was only her first day in this vast territory far from her old home. She was ready to just settle down.

As they left the hotel and headed towards the sea the strange smell of the salt waters tickled her nose. She had not see the ocean before, nor a real castle! She wasn't sure which she was more excited to see.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread