Contact? rayerworks3337@yahoo.com">Prayerworks3337@yahoo.com
Character name? Friskia
Character age? teen,almost adult
Character gender? Female
Desired path? None at the moment
Wolf or Luperci? Luperci
How did you hear about souls? Echo wolf x3
~~~~~~~RP line~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friskia padded up to a large barb wired fence.Now how am I suppost to get up there?She thought,sitting down and gazing up at it.Oh where is Anaria when you need him?
Friskia had a good and bad past.Her dad killed her mother,and her brother (Anaria) killed her father.Anaria soon died from a disease a few months ago,leaving Friskia to her own resources.
Maybe I should just wait for some one to come and find me,or just cross the scent line and risk getting killed.Friskia sighed and lied down,gazing beyond the fence.She had heard only rumors about these packs that had the same ability as her,her mother,and her brother had.She was so excited yet so nervous at meeting.She would no longer feel like an out cast,a freak,or just a plain monster.
The sun was falling out of the sky,leaving the moon to come out of its hiding spot.Friskia let out a large,violent yawn and rested her head on her paws.Do they know I am here?She thought doubtfully.A nice breeze blew through her fur,bringing fatigue with it.Friskias eye lids put up a battle with staying open,but they unfortunately lost.

Messages In This Thread