thread title missing
[html]

There really was nobody that Legacy trusted more than her cinnamon-coated big brother. His presence was always reassuring, even despite the fact that he always seemed to be on the move with some activity or just a general fidget. She unconsciously picked up his mannerisms from time to time, and did so now, a claw absently scoring a rather looped 'L' into the dead bark as she tried to distance herself from the memories he had risen in her.

She'd never lived or even seen anywhere else. Souls was part of her, within her blood. If there was a ever wholly innocent person bred in these lands of pain and passion, they would be the exception. She would never have spoken of it without his mention; the week during which that coyote had reappeared was one of the most bewildering of her life, containing not only the passing of the Beta but her first shift and second near-death experience. "I... Yes, yes I did, just after Phasma..." Her eyes met his, hoping he knew what she meant. "He's so mad at the world... I don't know why. He just wants to hurt as much as he can, Endy. But it doesn't scare me too much," she hastened to add - not entirely truthfully, but she knew he must worry like she did and didn't want to make it any worse - "he won't last long... he'll get himself killed, sooner or later. I'm certain. It's sad, really." What drove a person to such an extreme, she had no idea; she could only assume he was born that way.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread