and all the wounds are reopening again.
[html]

From the shadows... I arise... TO POST! Done, y/y? Big Grin

Tayui nodded briskly in reply. She was glad they were in agreement and she was glad there were others out for Haku’s blood. It would be best for her family if he was dead; it would be best for many luperci and non-luperci alike if he were dead. It would be a relief and it would allow her to continue on living her life. Haku Soul had to die so that she could live – in peace. She did not flinch at the thought of requiring one’s death. In fact, it empowered her. The fear that had grown so strong, breeding in her bones and feeding on her marrow was slowly beginning to die. He might be Claudius’s father, but he was nothing more. She would destroy every relation between them. Colibri Soul was her children’s grandmother, but Haku Soul was not their father.

“Very good. It was nice… I am glad I met you. Thank you. We will meet again,” Tayui stated. Her voice was steady as she altered her words; this was not a pleasant meeting. It had not been nice to meet Kaena. It was simply what had to be done if she was to see the death of a monster.

He was not their father; he was a monster.

Table by Kate!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread