Joining
Even though Zasha has met many, there is always something exciting about meeting someone new. It makes her curiosity spike and brain go into over drive with questions popping from thin air. Of course she knew better than to start muttering question to no end. The best knowledge is learned from experience. This was something Zasha took to heart. She didn’t bombard everyone she meets with questions. It was also funner to learn than to ask. Many packs had different customs, to sit back and enjoy the learning process made all her travel worthwhile. There are many stories she could tell, but so many more she could learn.

Traveling delighted her. She loved the memories and close friendships it brought. She knew she would always have numerous places to stay and enjoyable company. It was also sad to her in a way. There was no pack she belonged to, no land she called home and no den for herself. She had no chance of finding a mate and having a litter of her own. It was something she wanted. She denied her fathers choosing of a mate not out of the fact she never wanted it for herself, but because she wasn’t ready. Now she was growing more to the idea.

That is why she has found herself her at the border of this territory. Zasha was hoping to find the land that calls to her and beckons her to stay. Coming up from her low stance se said, “I was born in Russia and am 3 years now. I have traveled for a year and seek a place to call home. I learned to read Russian young, but threw my travels I have learned to also read English.” Her Russian accent was not as prominent as she once was. She could remember the first time she noticed. It was a saddening thought, but then she reminded herself it was one thing that she had to show for her adventures. “I have no questions to ask that I couldn’t learn on my own. I don’t want to take up all of your time.” Still the friendly and relaxed smile lingered.

Messages In This Thread