Joining
[html]

500+ words. We can finish this whenever you want. Big Grin

The kingdom that Jacquez had fashioned for himself was a bit different from most packs, Vigilante knew all too well. They were much more accepting than a lot of packs were, and things were significantly more relaxed in the pack's hierarchy and workings. It was something he preferred, considering his life before coming to this area. The pack had a great deal of opportunities available to its members and the pack itself promoted personal growth and happiness. The Constable enjoyed the lack of repression and force within the pack. There was no one there saying that they had to do anything, but it was not as if Jacquez was simply going to carry others along. Everyone was expected to pull their own weight in the pack, but they did not have to do anything that they did not wish to do. The members of the pack were allowed to make their own lives and to do whatever it was that they found important.

Vigilante knew that a good number of packs were not as accepting as the kingdom was, and that was something that he liked about the pack he had chosen to call home. He appreciated knowing that the pack was welcoming and that others thought so, as well. It meant that the leadership was doing something right. "I know that all too well," he responded with a knowing nod. "It is something that I rather like about our pack. There is nothing within the pack that I can think of that would be important to know of, though I believe that I should warn you that there is a war to the north currently. There is a clan of coyotes and a pack of wolves fighting. The war has not touched us here, and we have chosen to remain neutral," he added, implying that it would be safe for her here. He did leave out mention of Jacquez and Firefly being involved, as that was their personal business and it was not pack-related.

"We have an old hotel with many rooms available, as well as a coastal city filled with many empty houses, and I am sure that there are natural dens here, as well, and it should be no problem for you to find somewhere that you are comfortable living. The other two leaders of the pack are Jacquez Trouillefou and Ruri Aceline, if you happen to meet them soon," he added, unsure of how likely it was. He knew that he spent a good amount of his time patrolling the borders and the pack's territory, but he did not know how active the other two leaders were or if they needed to be sought out specifically. "We also have many friendly members, and I'm sure that you will find someone soon. I know that there is a very pleasant woman living in the hotel, Alaine Winters, if you were interested in living there. Otherwise, you could find Ayita Catori in the town, in a seagreen house, and you could find Heath by the stables, most likely. I know that Haven frequently patrols the borders on his horse, as well," he added, trying to give out names that he thought she was likely to come across when exploring the pack's territory.

<style type="text/css">
.vigitrees1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#223E61; letter-spacing:1px;}
.vigitrees1ooc {font-style:italic; color:#86D9AD; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.vigitrees1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.vigitrees1 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#70B186; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... itrees.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 215px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#485D57; line-height:11px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread