you had a busy day today
[html]
[lay me down in sheets of linen]
these tables of yours are outstanding! I've looked at that CSS table guide...but I'm too chicken to try it XD, and homgz, yes. we must! *abuses Fatin MOAR!*

[you had a busy day today]

The tracks along her eyes where they had tried to gouge them out had the silvery color of death all around them. The scar along her right forearm was equally obvious and she ran her fingers across it, playing with it in a way. She thought back to Jaded Shadows, to the pack that she had established the garden out front of - her neat little rows of plants and herbs all with their scribbled names on tiny placards in front of them. "I had a garden in Jaded Shadows," She said softly, following dutifully behind the coyote leader as they headed into the pack lands .These places were familiar too her, hauntingly so, it had been these lands she had walked in her moments of hazy consciousness with her emerald eyes half lidded under their copious amounts of drugs.

Fatin wanted to think that things would get better, that now she was here and home things would improve and a light could come back to her eyes - that Kaena's golden eye would glow once more and a joy would be shared between them. But there was a lead weight holding her hopes from truly taking flight. She was being punished, truly, for all that had happened and she could not tell now how she could over come them. She pushed these painful thoughts aside though in order to start thinking ahead. Marijuana was a common plant that would grow happily in a bright environment, and it would grow quickly enough to suit her purpose in perfect conditions. It was also toxic to canines. It would start with vomiting and incoordination, progress to sleepiness and hypersalivaton, then the pupils would dilate, blood pressure would drop, then their bodies would seize and they would slip into a coma. There would good chances not to come out of it.

She was a healer. A person who was meant to save, not harm. But for the sake of the ones she loved, she would do anything. It was amazing the kind of monster lurking inside when it was given it's chance to rear it's ugly head.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread