you had a busy day today
[html]

CRAP, I KNOW. People make me such pretty things! XD I think all of the ones I've used thus far were made by Erin or Alta?! Not sure, but I used to lovelovelove this one so I dragged it back to life. >___>

Stunted and hurt as she was, the silver-furred coyote had closed herself off. The only things that mattered to her now were Inferni and her family; she would save both of them, she would end this war—it was her fault, she had started it anyway. If only she'd been smart enough to stay were she belonged, protected and safe behind Inferni's borderlands. If only, if only—the silver-furred hybrid had many regrets and many things she should have done better. Above all, she knew that she had been the one to drag them into this nonsense; she would be the one to pull them out. Even as the pair of hirsute creatures continued to walk toward the mansion, the monochrome-colored one continued to speak, intent on at least filling the russet canine in on what had occurred in her absence from the lands.

“He started this war,” she said quietly. She should have told Fatin everything, she knew this—but that was a weakness she was not willing to expose. She had told a pitiful few; only Gabriel, Razekiel, and Halo were told directly by the silver-furred coyote; anyone else who knew of her attack knew by proxy, the news spread by Gabriel. Halo had known first—and the cinnamon-furred girl had kept her word, keeping quiet the attack from the rest of the coyote clan. “He leads Dahlia, and many follow him blindly. Not all, but many,” she said, thinking of the Rosen's very son, the one who had showed up on her borders. Maybe Conor Soul would prove useful in time. “Some have died on both sides already, and we won't be safe till he's dead,” she added. She knew this for a fact; Haku wanted nothing more than to destroy the coyotes—whoever was next, she did not know, but she doubted he would stop at Inferni if he managed to destroy them.

Word Count: 317
<style>
.kae-nothing p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.kae-nothing b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.kae-nothing-words { border-top:1px solid #000000; width: 400px; text-align:center; font-weight:bold; margin:10px 0px 0px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.kae-nothing-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px;}
.kae-nothing-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.kae-nothing {background-color:#373e41; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread