hardly sportsmanlike
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... efinal.png);background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:140px; background-position: bottom center;">
Phoenix awaited the answer nervously. Skoll probably thought him some kind of flake for doing this, inviting him back into Storm, then uninviting him, and now reopening the offer. But times changed constantly, and the situation was slightly different now. As always, Phoenix tried to adapt. Sadly, things had unlikely changed with Fatin and Gabriel, but he didn’t care about them any more. A meddlesome female and violent crazy were unimportant when his friend needed his help. And what kind of friend would he be if he didn’t do everything in his power to help his friend? He would worry about the nettlesome details later.

“It’d be under th’ same conditions as b’fore,” the Alpha clarified, but didn’t elaborate—Skoll new what they were. Stay away from Inferni and don’t meddle in the affairs of other packs. Aside from that, his friend was free to do as he wished. Phoenix was not the same leader as Gibraltar, but he could learn from his predecessor’s mistakes. He would take the word of his friend and pack mate over that of a belligerent stranger’s, but if Skoll did start something—which he would never do—then Phoenix would deal with him himself. “But I’d like you t’ come back t’ stay. I’ll put you as subordinate, but don’t let that stop you from doin’ th’ job you love.” having Skoll keeping vigilant at the borders left right somehow. It brought back a sense of normalcy to the pack that Phoenix had missed since his banishment. And having someone who had been around longer than him made it feel like they had regained some ties to their past.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread