The Darkest Cadillac
[html]

Lol really? Thats funny, but cool at the same time lol

Mercy's call was quickly answered by an approaching hybrid, her nose told her otherwise she would have figured the woman to be a very mean looking coyote. She quickly swallowed what was left of her fear and tried her hardest not to run once more. The hybrid was much larger than the coyote, but that wasnt unusual, she was naturally smaller than most.

She examined the female quietly, she had only one good eye and many scars on her body. Some wounds were fresher than others. The raspy voice quickly caught her attention."I'm here to join the pack that owns this land...if they'll have me that is" Mercy's nose got a wif of the females scent and fought the urge to sneeze
it back out, she needed to learn everyones scent if she was going to join this place. However, this female was dominate, and mercy made sure that her tail was low, but not tucked. She didnt want to show weakness or anything for that matter until she learned more about who was who. "My name is Mercedes, but I prefer to be called Mercy" She returned the females light grin with a small one of her own.

<style type="text/css">
.merc001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bacab3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.merc001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Helvetica, sans-serif;; font-size:11px; color:#595353; text-align:left;}
.merc001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.merc001 {margin:0 auto; width:360px; background-color:#f2f2f2; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... erc001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #595353; padding: 250px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#595353; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread