The Darkest Cadillac
[html]

Hey i'm totally sorry my comp crashed D:

The female was grateful for the inferni womans being to the point. There indeed had been rumors, and now that they had been confirmed mercy as able to face her fears head on. She took slow quiet breaths as she listened to the womans words. Kaena lykoi. Mercy had heard this name before. From her foster father. She could feel the demons breath on her neck now, she continued her slow breathing, staing focused on the Inferni's words. She refused to go through an attack in the presence of another being.

Your a weakling mercy..... His teeth close to her nape, she grew angry and looked up at Keana with determined eyes. "I am a warrior, I'll fight along side Inferni for as long as possible. I'm also a good scout, I can dodge and out run most wolves." She wasnt egotistic, or arogant, but she did learn a few things from living with the beasts. You couldnt offer her anything that she can acctually use you stupid.... She cut him from her mind before he could finish his words.

"I know most healing herbs, and can good stand guard for smaller tasks if i'm not wanted out on the battle field." She probably wasnt that valuble, but with alittle experience in different areas, she could either help or just get in the way. She relaxed finally after realizing she'd been aknowledge for her submission. She wasnt much for being bossed around but she wasnt one to cause problems either.

<style type="text/css">
.merc001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bacab3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.merc001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Helvetica, sans-serif;; font-size:11px; color:#595353; text-align:left;}
.merc001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.merc001 {margin:0 auto; width:360px; background-color:#f2f2f2; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... erc001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #595353; padding: 250px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#595353; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread