in a real death waltz
[html]

She returned with quick and bitter words, unappreciative of his compliments and woos. "Are you stupid?" Straw eyes peered at her sweetly, smile undaunted and lovely on his face. It wouldn't take the efforts of a dead girl to bring him down, but on that note, how was it she was dead? She looked perfectly alive to he, and he had known people near death, and he had brought people near death, too. How was it she was dead? His smile only widened and his head tipped to the side; this was such a precarious, curious thing.

"You are dead? I do not know what it's like," he murmured, scratching at his ass. Clearly, all information regarding war was currently disregarded. This new concept of the living dead was incredibly interesting for a mind like Razekiel's. He stepped a little closer, and without a second's hesitation, grabbed at her small and dainty wrist in his still tingling fingers, meaning to raise it up before his dizzied straw eyes. "You look perfectly normal to me, and you know that is beautiful," he grinned, then made for a kiss atop her hand.

Upon releasing her, he backed away on wobbly legs and stretched his back. "Death is beautiful like life, all a great cycle of to and fro, man, no stopping the cycle of souls..." That said, he remembered her earlier warnings of war and endangering himself, and at that he grinned a toothy smile and raised his hand, dividing first and second fingers into a familiar symbol. "Peace and love, man, like life and death."

How strange did he sound, all this time? Razekiel did not know.

<style type="text/css">
.razflowers b {font-weight:bold; color:#413037; letter-spacing:1px;}
.flowersooctext {font-style:italic; color:#674E58; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.razflowers p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.razflowers {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#FDFEF8; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... rtable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D4ABBA; padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#674E58; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread