in a real death waltz
[html]

Deeeerp, sorry for the wait. Sad

Still she was stiff and unmoving, and he disliked that. However, Razekiel was not one to comment on this; he made no further argument on matters of her "living death," as strange as it seemed. He chose to live the way he did, perpetually shrouded in toxic chemicals and the foul smell of booze and drugs, and she chose to live the way she did, dead or alive or something in-between. The way she was acting, he might have guessed she was indeed dead somewhere on the inside, but as far as his eyes were concerned, she was fully alive otherwise. Her words were bitter, but her tone was neutral and unfeeling. How had the Great Mother created life in this thing, this hollow shell of a creature? How was it Mother had allowed such a thing to continue living as such?

He would not take fate into his own hands for now, however. Her warning was harsh, followed by a line of words that filtered in and out of his ears without construction--he grinned immediately, the coyote always thrilled by the sounds of other languages. How creatures chose to interact with each other, through both action and dialect, was utterly inspiring to Razekiel. He was ashamed to know the only language he did, and was well aware he did not speak it with the most intelligence. "Oh! You must speak more of this other language, man; music to my ears, man." A grin, as if nothing before had happened.

She introduced herself, though he wasn't quite sure why. It had seemed like she'd wanted him to leave, and yet the introduction of her name seemed an invitation to stay. His tail began to sway, eyes brightening like a child given candy. "Razekiel, man. Inferni, but awww, I ain't one of them, man. Just a child of Mother Earth out to see her new wardrobe, man." He extended his arms and grinned up at the sky as if the green earth would reach out its vines and undergrowth and raise him up like the prince he was. He breathed in deeply as such, then beamed his eyes and grin at her once again. "And you! You are the most beautiful of all I see here and now! Don't you think?"

<style type="text/css">
.razflowers b {font-weight:bold; color:#413037; letter-spacing:1px;}
.flowersooctext {font-style:italic; color:#674E58; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.razflowers p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.razflowers {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#FDFEF8; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... rtable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D4ABBA; padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#674E58; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread