in a real death waltz
[html]

--

Had he been to many places? Oh, those days of Juniper Peace seemed like ages past now. So many of the memories he had so lovingly indulged upon once had proved to be fleeting; there was so little he seemed to remember now, as if the war and hate in the air of Inferni and its surrounding territories had clouded out all that had been created out of love in his mind. The air he breathed, it felt caustic in his lungs; so much terror filled the air, so many ghosts wept that kept him up at night. Many terrible things had happened in these lands, the place Mother Earth had turned her eyes away from. But ah, what was he thinking? He'd been asked a question. "Oh," he stammered, abruptly pulling himself from his thoughts. A smile widened, though not as enthusiastically as before. "Y-Yes, of course. We traveled many places. I saw and walked the mountains of Canada, saw the plains of the southwest, the oceans of the east. We longed to sail the Great Father, the eastern ocean, but none of us knew how to sail, love." He giggled a little at that. They were an awfully incapable group of individuals, but they'd made do with what they'd had.

Her next words brought his previous thoughts back to mind. He struggled to hold his smile, though it saddened deeply and his straw-hued eyes wandered to the clouds towards the west. "The air in the place, it tastes like poison," the prince said, a mild hiss in his tone. "It is as if we inhale fear and exhale hate, it is so thick. The wolves of my home... I was born one of them, but the Great Mother—in her eternal generosity—guided me back to the path of life, man. Those coyotes, they can't see what's in front of their noses. They see only what their heads tell them to; they are blind to the truth of the world, that the Great Mother loves us all, that she only wishes for us to love each other." He sighed. Wolves were undeserving of her love, of course, and he was jealous they earned it without any effort; however Razekiel said nothing on the subject. He knew the truth about wolves, of course, and his dislike for them was perfectly rationalized in his own mind.

<style type="text/css">
.razocean b {font-weight:bold; color:#883E4A; letter-spacing:1px;}
.razoceanooc {font-style:italic; color:#B93B45; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px;}
.razocean p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.razocean {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#FE9E2A; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... zocean.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #233036; padding: 0px 0px 110px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B93B45; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread