for all that i've blessed
[html]

one more post from you? or I can close here, whichever Smile

The tension between them was draining whatever small amount of strength and composure she had left. The girl just wanted to be alone, just wanted to curl up under the soft covers of her bed and fall into oblivion. She wanted to fall asleep and not wake up until her body had healed some of the damage it had sustained throughout the past few weeks. The last words from her uncle that came did something to make her feel a little better. At least he knew that she couldn't forgive him yet. That things wouldn't be okay between them for some time. At least he could understand that and give her time. It was time that she needed, and space.

The silence didn't stay for long between his last words and when she once again opened her mouth to speak. "I just need to be alone now...please..." Cambria had nothing left to give and nothing left to say. This was all of this that she could handle right now, and likely for some time to come. She wanted to just slink into her room, but she needed a moment without Ehno in the hall before she could move an inch. The Marino didn't trust her legs to move her at this point.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread