Now you're a man
[html]

WC: 500+

The high pitched giggling was simply hysterical in Jazper's eyes, causing him to laugh along in a much lower pitch. He enjoyed spending time with his pups, he hardly let them out of sight in the past couple of months. Nor would they every truly be out of his protection, or so he believed. As far as Jazper was concerned time was stopped and the pups would stay pups for the rest of their lives. Even if, and when, they did grow into their paws he would hope they stuck around Crimson Dreams with himself and their mother.

Finally, he released the boy and sat back on his hind legs,a goofy smiled permanently painted on his face. Jazper was so incredibly proud of his son, his blood, his future. He was truly his father's son to the bone, literally when you compared size. It had not been until Jazper was in his teenage years that he had really begun to shoot up but Aro was a different story. From his birth he was always destined to be a giant like his father. Of course, personally the friendly giant hoped his son would not make the mistakes he did. Yes, Lucifer had been an ass, yes teenage years are meant for fun. However, he never planned on having three mates over the course of a year and getting two of those mates pregnant. Heck, Ghita was a mistake. Not that he thought of her that way now.

Looking at Aro pride swelled up inside the warriors heart. His mothers eyes, his fathers sleek jet black fur. Aro would grow into a handsome young male, the only problem was to teach him to be a proper Knight. “Well son, today I think is a very important day. You see when I was little my father took me aside and passed on the Knight Code to me.” Pausing he started a slow walk, motioning for his son to follow. “Every member off our family has had these duties passed on to them. My grandfathers grandfather was a Knight, as was my father, myself and yourself. All of us are connected through our namesake and our duties as a Knight.” At this moment Jazper felt rather old. He was not a couple years of age, very young for a wolf, a young adult still in his prime of life. Still, as he spoke to his son in a serious proud tone he was reminded of his father sharing the same words with him. The picture was practically identical, Large black wolf with young matching son. It seemed so long ago Ares had shared the Knight's duties to society. At the time the job had sounded full of glory and fun, not to say he did not enjoy knocking around a few bullies.

<style type="text/css">
.Jaz001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3165d3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Jaz001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#9a9ea1; text-align:right;}
.Jaz001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Jaz001 {margin:0 auto; width:359px; background-color:#01040d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... jaz001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9a9ea1; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9a9ea1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread