Now you're a man
[html]
ooc: Oh man, I am so sorry I have been so late on this!

At first Aro didn't quite understand what his father telling him, most likely because he was distracted by a flower nearby, but after squishing it with his paw, his eyes widened in understanding. Finally! He was going to learn how to be a fighter and protector like his father, and inherit his father's skills. This was the most exciting thing to happen to him in weeks! Sure, all the adventuring and wandering around the territories was fun, but having the opportunity to learn from not only his father, but one of the greatest warriors around? This was Aro's real idea of fun.

Once he understood, his response was more than enthusiastic. His excited barks and yips were containable as he darted around his father in excitement. This lasted for about 30 seconds before the pup recomposed himself,forcing himself to sit in front of his father again, uttering things like "This is going to be so awesome! Thank's dad! I'm so excited!"

However, it then occurred to the pup that Jazper hadn't exactly elaborated on what exactly he was going to be taught, hwich only piqued his curiosity even more so than before, his tail wagging at what looked like a mile a minute. The little wolf shortly spoke up again, before crouching into a prowling stance. "So what are you going to teach me today? How to fight? How to patrol the boarders? How to slay a bear by myself?" Of course, he asked a few more things after that, but they just got progressively more ridiculous. <style>
.aro-table p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.aro-table b {color:#000000;}
.aro-table {width: 400px; border: 1px solid #000000; background-color: #686952; background-image: url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... _table.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom: 200px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: #D1D9AD; text-align: justify; }</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread