tell me why [p]
[html]

Remedy smiled at the simplicity of the conversation, "Oh yes... yes Ravesque is my father too." she paused and smiled, getting down to lower level as she scooted closer to the pup and laid down fully. "I'm Remedy." she knew his name already so she didn't bother asking, and plus he obviously knew she knew it too. "So how are your brothers and sisters? What about Fatin?" she paused, feeling a story coming on. "You know, when I was just a baby, probably around your age..I first arrived here, because well..." she thought, and put a good side to the story and not fully how it happened. After all, her mother fell and even today she could hear the sound of her mothers ribs breaking as she fell with the bear on top of her. A cliff, the place she'd never go to ever again, "She disappeared... and I needed somewhere to go and found myself here. Your mother found me, took me in and then I met my father, Ravesque... and when I told him what happened, he concluded that he was my father because we had the exact same stories, my mother was his mates name, the same pack we were from and right around the time I was conceived, he left... but yes, I'm happy I found him, I'm happy to have met your mother... she's a very nice lady." she smiled again and sighed, thinking about everything...all the memories.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread