sail away sail away sail away
[html]
"N-no...it's not a bad time." Ty stammered out, finally getting his bearings back together, realizing this was real and not some figment of his imagination. Walking back to the fire, he sat down in a chair and shifted about until he found a comfortable position. "I just got back from patrolling the territory...there is a war going on after all...one can't be too careful." He then smiled to Pontiac and motioned to the chair again "Anyhow...please, come and make yourself comfortable. This is, after all, still a place you can live. You don't need to at like a guest here." His smile then becamemore relaxed, aside from the awkward tension of Ty wanting to know what was going on, he was rather happy to see Pontiac was back in the Valley, safe and sound, with the war going on, he had begun to get worried that Pontiac had gotten involved and ended up deep over her head. To see that she was at least alive brought some comfort to Ty.

It was around then that Pontiac asked the orange warrior what he had been up to since she had left, how life had been treating him. To that he could only reply with a shrug and a sigh. "Well, life hasn't really changed much around here, so neither have I." Ty said as he shifted again in his seat, the nlooked to the fire. "we have some new people in the Valley, and we've had a few incidents since the war started, but other than that, there hasn't been much going on in the land of dreamers." He chuckled, trying to remember who had called Phoenix Valley that name, but he had no recollection of the person, but they were right. Besides himself, Pendzez, and Jeff, the territory wasn't made of warriors, at least not pure warriors, the other wolves were more focused on other things.

Though something else wasa occupying Ty's mind now, and that was because of the wolf before him. Scratching his chin, he leaned back in his chair, then proceeded to ask the female "Oh...that reminds me," he said as a smile crossed his face and he leaned back, crossing his arms. "I may be overstepping my bounds, but forgive me for being a little curious. I have to ask...where did you go? You kind of just...up and left. You didn't tell anyone where you were leaving to, you didn't even say goodbye."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread