sail away sail away sail away
[html]

WC: 441

Within the mind of Pontiac she was hoping that he would have told her that she picked a bad timing, she wanted him to tell her that she wasn’t wanted around. She pushed a smile upon her face trying with all her might not to cue him into the fact she was scared out of her mind about coming here to the place she once called home. Sure there was that offer he just randomly tossed out there at her again to come back…but she wasn’t sure if she could do that...not without him knowing about how she felt about him, or at least have a small clue of her feelings, she knew they had to start to hit it off before she left, but that was a while back and surely he would have found someone better to want to start a life with.

She placed her hat upon her head as she moved to sit down near the fire as she shook her head as she hide her face with in her hands, ”Oh don’t talk about that! My mom lives in Inferni, and two family members in Dahlia de Mai. I hate this stupid war, I hate wars period, and there is always someone hurt. I just hope it’s not family, or someone I love dearly” She lifted her head from her hands as she looked up at him, of course she knew he wouldn’t allow him-self to get hurt unless a pack member foolishly placed them-self in harm’s way.
She snuggled into the leg of the free chair hearing him talk on about the lands. Yet there was good news in the report that Ty was telling Pontiac, there was new members, oh but nothing good it just good there is always bad news to follow…there had been beings hurt. She gasped and shook her head, she didn’t want to believe that anything could happen that bad, she dared not to ask she didn’t want to know if there had been death yet, but she knew if there wasn’t any, there would been some before the end of the war.

She shifted pulling her knees up into her chest; tipping her hat forward to shadow her face she wrapped the husky marked D'Angelo girl laid her head down on her knees.” I had to do some soul searching. “ She lifted her head up and looked over to him, did her care because of the pack members or could her hopes only have just started to come real”Were you that worried about me? Or was it because of the war you assumed that maybe I was hurt?”

<style type="text/css">
.Pontiac001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f5f8f8; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Pontiac001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#f5f8f8; text-align:right;}
.Pontiac001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Pontiac001 {margin:0 auto; width:345px; background-color:#080a03; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... iac001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c5b1d9; padding: 0px 0px 215px 0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5b1d9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread