sail away sail away sail away
[html]
Ty's ears folded down and he grimaced slightly when Pontiac explained those who were close to her were in the war. He hadn't meant to hit a nerve with her, and wasn't happy that he had. "Oh...oh I'm sorry..." Ty said, leaning forward in his chair and looking at the ground. ""I uh...didn't know this was...a touchy subject for you..." He then looked into the fire. "But it's been on everyone's mind lately, it's hard not to talk about...I didn't mean to cause you stress." He then ended the discussion on the war there, he wasn't going to continue talking about it if all it was going to do was make Pontiac uncomfortable.

Soul searching, she said. That's why she left? Ty was baffled by her response, and now had even more questions. Where did she go? What soul searching did she need to do? Why hadn't she told anyone so nobody would worry about her? He bit his tongue though, trying not to press her on matters she most likely didn't feel like sharing.

That's when Pontiac asked Ty a question that was most baffling to him. "Was I worried about you?" Ty repeated the question out loud, though it sounded no less strange leaving his mouth. He placed a hand on hers and gave a small chuckle. "Pontiac, the second you came to the Valley and became part of the pack, you became family. Of course I was worried when you left. For all I knew you were going to go try and join the war!" He made another laugh, then leaned back in his chair. "But what concerns me now is not why you left...but why you came back."Ty said, pointing at her as he talked, he began to stand up andpace the room as he spoke, scratching his chinwith his other hand. "You've been nothing but nervous since you stepped into the house. That's not like you, at least not what I remember. So either your soul searching brought you back a nervous wreck, or something's bothering you...Sooo...why have you come back?" As he finished, he sat back into his chair and folded his arms in patience, waiting for her response.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread