sail away sail away sail away
[html]

WC: 524

Pontiac sighed, as she leaned forward curling her shoulders forwards into her knees. Giving the tail a twitch at the base she allowed it to blanket over her feet. Laying her tan and white head upon her knees, there was so much that she wanted to say and yet…she wasn’t sure really how to bring it out of her mouth and allow it to be said, but that was the issue. Pontiac was not ready to deal with the repercussions of what she had to say if it was not what he wanted to say. She shook her head, ”No...No it’s okay you didn’t know.” She shifted around on the floor as her feet feel and she tucked them to her side, looking over at him. ”I would never ever believe that you would try to hurt some one’s feelings or stress them out. I know it’s going to be talked about, but maybe by not talking about it, It won’t happen” She emphasized upon the word that the Tueris, decided to replace for war.

She gave a soft laugh and lowered her head, sliding her hat back over her head and pushing it down, as she kept a hand upon the lip of her old cowboy hat. ”I guess I am still not use to having other’s care about where and what I do…I been a rouge since before I was one. It’s a very hard habit to just change overnight.”her hand dropped off her hat and as she ran her claws though her soft red shaded hair.
His hand landed softly upon her own, as she wheezed for air. She looked down to the their hands and then back up to him, as she wasn’t sure what to say or never the less do, She coughed as she lowered her head down pulling her hand away rubbing it with her other hand. ”Little of both I guess….I guess I came back here in hopes…that you never found someone to start life with.” She sighed as she rocked forward upon her legs as she stood up walking to the door, as she pushed her hair up into her hat, and pushing it forward, as it always seems to slip back and let everyone see what she was always trying to hide, her eyes. ”I hoped that even though I turned into this ugly beast, that you might want me around, and I wanted to see if I still had feelings for you…” she turned around as she gripped the door knob and turned it, making her way on walking out of the door.

She could not do it; she did not want to see his face. She had said why she was back and gave him the information that he wanted to know, maybe a bit more then what he was hoping for, she held her breath as she stepped back and opened the door, she didn’t want to look back. She did not want to either. She stepped into the open door, turning her body back toward the door, as she reached to shut it. She didn’t want to hear the rejection.

<style type="text/css">
.Pontiac001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f5f8f8; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Pontiac001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#f5f8f8; text-align:right;}
.Pontiac001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Pontiac001 {margin:0 auto; width:345px; background-color:#080a03; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... iac001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c5b1d9; padding: 0px 0px 215px 0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5b1d9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread