sail away sail away sail away
[html]

WC:356

She gave the door a little tug, thinking it was caught on a rug, but it wouldn’t move, she shifted her eye brows to a confused look as she saw his foot stuck in the door she gasped she didn’t want to hurt him, so she just let go of the door knob as she lowered her head ready to take off running, but it was not able to happen his hand was placed upon her shoulder, she stopped and turned around with his gentle coxing. She couldn’t help but to try to push her hat down over her eyes, but he looked into her eyes, it didn’t melt the worried away, it didn’t push that feeling away that her heart at any given second was going to jump out of her chest. She shook, so bad. Her hands had lost the control to stay still as she rubbed her hands together trying to ease her never. Her voice came out choppy as her heart rate was. ”But..but…I use to look like a wolf..but now…look at me!” She held out her arms where the husky marking where to her elbow, then it went white. Her once white face now had a hood to it of tan. Seemingly her winter coat never shed away to the white with tank tipped ears. ”I look like a damn dog!”

His laugh confused the female; she did not think this was funny what so ever. She scowled at him as she huffed. ”Yes! I DO I do! I’m not what I was..I have changed. I am not sure who I am looking at in the water when I hope to see me. “ She placed a hand upon her hat as she shifted it around upon her head. ” I have pups now…” she sighed lowereing her head as her hands dropped, though only for a second before her head pooped up and her hands crossed over her mouth.”OH! They not mine! I SWEAR!!! It’s Naniko, she had to get away. Odd enough that she walked away..she was the one that grew up and was able to be depended upon.”

<style type="text/css">
.Pontiac001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f5f8f8; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Pontiac001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#f5f8f8; text-align:right;}
.Pontiac001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Pontiac001 {margin:0 auto; width:345px; background-color:#080a03; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... iac001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c5b1d9; padding: 0px 0px 215px 0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5b1d9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread