sail away sail away sail away
[html]
oocConfusedorry this took forever, I got major writer's block attempting to make a reply to your last post. :|

The tawny male could only listen to her long explanation for why the pups were not hers, although the smirk didn't leave his face. It wasn't because he didn't believe her story, but now it was because she was just rambling on. He couldn't help but be amused by her behavior now, it wasn't every day he had a woman making excuses for her previous actions and statements on his front doorstep. He couldn't help but be entertained by it.

However, a huge sigh of releif waved over his body as she finally accepted his invitation to come and live with him. Ty certainly didn't know if he was ready to be a father, or at least not the one the pups deserve, but he knew Pontiac, a wolf he cared for, needed his help. And now that he offered, and she accepted, he was going to try his best to help her out.

After the breif hug and kiss from Pontiac, Ty scratched his chin to try and figure out how to set up the house. "Well...there is still one free room in the cabin, I think the kids could sleep there..." He said, walking back into the house. "Though I think you are going to need to get some bedding for them, as I do not have any. Or would you rather us all sleep in the same room in a pile, like most wolves?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread