sail away sail away sail away
[html]
ooc: man, the last few weeks have been a pain.

"Oh ha ha." Ty replied with a sarcastic huff in his voice, trying not to relive birthing of Naniko's children in his mind, though the image was quite vivid in his mind. Even so, he couldn't help but feel his stomach turn slightly at the thought of that day. Of all the things he had seen, that was one of the strangest experiences of his life. However, he still couldn't help but grin at Pontiac in good nature, it was nice that she had returned, and even nicer that she agreed to stay. Ty had been rather lonely recently, the emptiness in his house, along with many of his recent outbursts, hadn't exactly made Ty a happy man. However, this was a nice turn of events, it definitely was a good sign that things might finally be turning around for Ty, perhaps a lighter future was ahead.

Now scratching his chin, Ty thought about what had just been said, how he had just volunteered the children and Pontiac to sleep in his room like a family. However, that brought to his attention that nobody was ready for that, Ty was going into this way too fast, and he really didn't want to scare the group off. "Ehh...that might be moving a little too quick, the kids don't know me well enough to do that," He said with a shrug. "Let's have them sleep in that extra room, I'll set up the blankets and such, you can sleep where you wish."" He then scratched his chin, looking at the rest of his house, shrugging and turning back to Pontiac. "Well, there isn't much else I can think of, any other way we should accommodate for you and the kids?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread