sail away sail away sail away
OOC: Ah your better then me, I'm sorry it took me a bit to get back to you.

She could not help to laugh, he had been picking on her and she had found a way to spin it around on him and pick on him. Maybe that was a sigh that they where meant to be together. She was hoping that this really would work out with this little ‘family’ thing. The tan-eared female smiled as she took a hand placing it upon his chest, as she smiled looking up at him. He was trying so hard! What would not he do for the kids? It was amazing. No, better yet he was amazing. She sighed softly, then it hit her. She gasped looking down to her hand, looking where she had placed it. ”AH! So so sorry! I wasn’t trying to be fresh. I just…I wanted to feel your heart beating. I use to snuggle into my other father at night before I ran off, and listen to his heartbeat while I was falling asleep. Not sure where I got it from. “
She slowly dropped her hand letting it fall limply at her side. As she cranked her head up looking at him. ”Ty…thank you. You are amazing. I think the kids will be fine. I do not even know if they will want to move in...They are getting old enough to be on their own. That and if they want I will not stop them from staying in their mother’s room, after all raising pups is a pack thing. Unless, you want other wise.”

Messages In This Thread