sail away sail away sail away
[html]
Ty looked at Pontiac's hand placement around the same time he did, and if one didn't know an better, Ty was trying to hide a blush. He hadn't had many encounters with woman, most likely because he was still so young, so even simple hand placements could still make the warrior turn slightly red. However, she removed her hand as quickly as she had placed it. Another chuckle left his throat as she tried to justify the reason for why she put her hand on his chest. His response was simply wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her back towards him. "I don't think you need to give me a reason for placing your hand on my chest Pontiac..." He added with a smile.

Listening to her thanks, and her explanation of the kids, he nodded in acknowledgement of the information given to him. "Well, that all sounds fine." He said, rubbing her back as he spoke. "The kids can stay here until they are old enough to be on their own, and if they still need a place to stay, the cabin will be open to them if need be. As long as they are here, I'll treat them as members of the pack."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread