sail away sail away sail away
If she was not going to blush over placing her hand onto his chest she was once the warrior pulled Pontiac into his warm furry body. She wanted to reach up and hide her tan and white face with in her old hat, the same one he jokingly took from her with in the first few meetings they had. He was really everything that she read about in the storybooks at night by the fire. Tall, strong, handsome and yet a gentle being. She lowered her head down with an embarrassed giggle.”OH!” She snuggled her head into the Praeas, as she gave a soft content sigh.

She lifted up her head, shaking it, no! Treating them as a member of the pack would not do, not to Pontiac these kids were not just pack members. They were more than that. These children were born under the protection of these lands. They needed more of a promise then what just a normal pack member had. ”No Ty, a normal pack member is able to protect them-self. These children have been though a lot, they need the love of a family. After my father and mother left Nani and I, I promised I’d never ever do that to my kids. These are the closest thing I have to my own children. I plan to give them everything including love that my heart can give, and if they make the choice to live in another pack, well they will always be met by me with an open heart and arms.”

Messages In This Thread