sail away sail away sail away
[html]
Ty realized he made an error in his speech when Pontiac suddenly rejected what he said, exclaiming that the kids needed to be treated like family, like his family, this was the promise Pontiac had made to Naniko and Ehno. While at first Ty was confused, he nodded in understanding with a light smile on his face. "...You're right Pontiac, I couldn't just take them in as members of the pack...they'll be family." He said as his glance turned back to the house. He didn't say it, but the kids already reminded him a lot of himself. He grew up knowing the Valley only for five months before he was swept away by his mother, and soon after that his mother passed on, leaving him alone. Though through those series of events was he made into the man he was today, but given the choice, he wished some things had gone differently in his life. Even when he did come back to Phoenix Valley, he only saw his father for a few months before the man ran off. It seemed all efforts to maintain a family went awry.

Until now anyway.

Sighing, Ty held onto Pontiac for only a little bit longer, he realized that the moment had to pass where everything was then washed over and the two had to get to work with their own duties. Ty of course wanted to get back to patrolling, while Pontiac had to go get the kids. He made eye-contact with his newfound crush and said "Alright, why don't you go get the kids and bring them here, I've got to get back out to the Valley, I don't like staying here for too long, things tend to get messy."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread