sail away sail away sail away
She heard in a story once that love was blind. Who ever had thought that must have seen two of the ugliest beings in love. Pontiac thought she was downright ugly, but in Ty arms, and the look in his eyes she was everything but, only he knew how to make her feel that way, and it was odd but she loved it. She snuggled her head into his chest when he held her, she was glad that the confession was out there and he knew what her feelings where. She didn’t want to move away from his powerful arms. Though when she was moved always from his warmth slowly she nodded, she knew it was for the right reasons. Whether or not either of them wanted to be a part from each other for any reason other of them had work that had to be done, and she knew it. Pontiac gave a nod, looking into his eyes, they where breathtaking, just like everything she had found in him. She offered up a smile with a nod. ” I’ll try. I cannot make them do anything but heck anything to make sure these kids know they that they have some one that loves them are worth the effort. I’ll get them settled in and I’ll start dinner. I will try to have it done by the time you get home. “ She turned upon her heals to go get the pups as she gave a soft sigh, yeah things were getting better.

Messages In This Thread